I got trolled by Shoprite...

Options
sofchak
sofchak Posts: 862 Member
Spotted a Halo Top banner tonight in the freezer section advertising the new flavors... but the new flavors weren't there. Not like they sold out of the new flavors, either - they simply didn't have the new flavors out yet. I got all excited for nothing! Should be a sign that they will be available soon though!

Anyone try the newest flavors yet?tf96bg8kk4cl.jpg

Replies

• PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    Fellow New Englander?

I can't find any either. I have coupons from Stop & Shop for $2 off/pint, but they only have like 3 flavors. I hope the new ones come in before the coupons expire.
  • Kida_Johnson
    Kida_Johnson Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    None of my local grocers carry the new flavors yet either. That doesn't stop me from checking every time I go, though. I feel like I NEED to get my hands on that Candy Bar flavor.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    I think we have them, at least the Halo Top section has grown.

Last time I tried it I thought they'd improved the flavors/texture, pretty good now.
  • OliveGirl128
    OliveGirl128 Posts: 801 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I dont' get the love of halotop or the other similar ones - I've tried several and just blergh...I'd prefer a small bowl of real ice cream over a pint of mediocre stuff

I'm actually not a big ice cream person (I'm that weird person who will sit with their family at the local ice cream shop and not get anything lol), but I do enjoy HT, I like it a lot better than regular ice cream-I think it's a texture thing for me.
  • ritzvin
    ritzvin Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    I dont' get the love of halotop or the other similar ones - I've tried several and just blergh...I'd prefer a small bowl of real ice cream over a pint of mediocre stuff

zabaglione gelato for me!
  • deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options

I'm actually not a big ice cream person (I'm that weird person who will sit with their family at the local ice cream shop and not get anything lol), but I do enjoy HT, I like it a lot better than regular ice cream-I think it's a texture thing for me.

maybe - the pint I had had been in my freezer for a while (not a huge ice cream person, so a pint lasts me forever)
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    I look every time as well I'm also searching for Kodiak Cakes Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Minute muffins ! :s
  • canarysal
    canarysal Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Being in UK guess this whole topic will just remain a mystery and I'll stick to sorbet and frozen yoghurt.
  • Psychgrrl
    Psychgrrl Posts: 3,177 Member
    Options
    I am SO HAPPY I clicked on this thread! I had no idea HT had new flavors! And today is ice cream delivery day at Ralph's (grocery store)! Guess where I'm going after yoga tonight?! (Hums happily to self.)
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    I looked at Wal-Mart on Monday & they didn't have any of the new flavors. I bet Wal-Mart will be one of the last stores :D.

I only really want to try Candy Bar, Cinnamon Roll, & Pancakes & Waffles.

Now Gingerbread I am really excited for that flavor!

If Blue Bunny re-releases Holidoodle this Christmas it will be so long Halo Top & hello Holidoodle haha.
  • SuzySunshine99
    SuzySunshine99 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    I looked at Wal-Mart on Monday & they didn't have any of the new flavors. I bet Wal-Mart will be one of the last stores :D.

If Blue Bunny re-releases Holidoodle this Christmas it will be so long Halo Top & hello Holidoodle haha

I had to look that one up...I'm not sure I want green in my ice cream. :p
  • Duck_Puddle
    Duck_Puddle Posts: 3,224 Member
    Options
    Fellow New Englander?

I can't find any either. I have coupons from Stop & Shop for $2 off/pint, but they only have like 3 flavors. I hope the new ones come in before the coupons expire.

It's on sale at ShopRite for $2.88/pint again next week. Even though they only have a few of the flavors, they keep giving me coupons for it every time I buy anything, so I'll get a couple pints for $0.88 each.

Other stores in my area have that banner too. No new flavors yet-just a big sign.

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Fellow New Englander?

It's on sale at ShopRite for $2.88/pint again next week. Even though they only have a few of the flavors, they keep giving me coupons for it every time I buy anything, so I'll get a couple pints for $0.88 each.

Other stores in my area have that banner too. No new flavors yet-just a big sign.

Dang! That's an awesome deal.
  • Duck_Puddle
    Duck_Puddle Posts: 3,224 Member
    Options
    Fellow New Englander?

Dang! That's an awesome deal.

I only buy it when it's on sale but they spit out the checkout coupons for halo top every time I shop. Every week I don't actually buy any halo top, the coupon amount goes up. Now I have a couple coupons for $2 off a pint. And then I'll start the coupon cycle all over again lol.
  • katnadreau
    katnadreau Posts: 149 Member
    Options

If Blue Bunny re-releases Holidoodle this Christmas it will be so long Halo Top & hello Holidoodle haha.

Our Walmart actually carries WAY more flavors than any of the other grocery stores here. Kind of nice, because they also have the best price!