I'm new here and I'm a runner4life.

Options
I keep myself fairly fit running and working.
I cook for a living...for now.
Fit is it.

Replies

• uniquekimjackson1
    uniquekimjackson1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm looking at the fact you are a runner for life and I think tmrw I will get up and run I love running and I have to say very very lazy at moment I can be better with exercize...and I do love running here in OZ there is no excuse for me so I like your thinking fitisit....Ill remember that
  • renrawz1997
    renrawz1997 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I started running a block at a time.
  • Annette110FIT
    Annette110FIT Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I used to hate running and now I love it. Looking forward to my morning run tomorrow. Hoping to decrease my 3 mile time by a few seconds.
  • JustRobby1
    JustRobby1 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I am a runner also. Welcome. There are a couple of groups available here on MFP for runners that are worth checking out. Also one related to "minimalist" style running if that is your jam. The content is not as robust as you would find at the forums over at Runner's World, but some decent takeaways nonetheless.

I have recently registered for my first half marathon the second weekend in September that I am pretty hyped about. It's not a race, just a charity event, but I am still excited to be taking things to the next level. Been training for it for some time.