Hello, I am a bit new.....

Options
I am a mother of two who suffers fibromyalgia. I would love to make friends with other moms working on weight loss and understand how hard it is to make "me time".

I use to be an athlete weighing 103lbs until I got pregnant with my first. I then had gestational and gained 90lbs... After my firat childs birth I lost 70lbs... then got pregnant again... I gained 40lbs in my next pregnancy lost all but 10lbs.. a few months later diagnosed with fibromyalgia... they played around with meds which kept making me gain weight..

Now I cut off all meds, clean eat, and workout.. I am now sitting at the weight I was when I had my second child so I am trying my best to fight fibro and take back my life!

Anyways, I am open to all positive and motivational people trying to lose weight or have reached their goal ♡

Replies

• jaci66
    jaci66 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Welcome. You will find a lot of support here.
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! All the best, Feel free to add me.
  • ConnieAGinther
    ConnieAGinther Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Feel free to add me as a friend
  • jelizabeth713
    jelizabeth713 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I've suffered with Hypothyroidism since 2013, diagnosed in 2015. I understand how hard losing weight can be when health issues put a dampener on it. But it's nothing we can't beat!!! Add me as a friend if you'd like :smile:
  • buellkyleej
    buellkyleej Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Sent requests ♡
  • catken123
    catken123 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    already proud of you, I have fibro too
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me. I've recently resumed distance running :) I'm pretty active on the site.
  • Mum2two17
    Mum2two17 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have fibromyalgia and have 2 kids.