Advice please

Options
I'm just looking for some advice please, as you can see in the pictures from my belly button downwards there is a pudgy bit that iv had since having children. I know this may seem silly to some people but it really annoys me! If I loose weight is it likely to go? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks o4bj71rtjzbc.jpg
fn619x4nkoq6.jpg
ozjuux7wbr87.jpg

Replies

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    This post may be helpful:
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1161603/so-you-want-a-nice-stomach/p1

But, this is a pretty common problem among women who have had children. It may just be something that can't be undone naturally. Hopefully you make peace with it one way or another.
  • Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    Options
    Your belly is so tiny. I only wish mine were that small!! I have lost most of the fat I possibly can and have a much bigger pouch than that. I have accepted that no amount of exercise will get rid of it. I love my body the way that it is. I hope that you can love yours too!!
  • daynasrose
    daynasrose Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    If your pudge is because of rectus diastasis (ab separation) no amount of exercise/diet will get rid of the pudge entirely. You can tell if it is rectus diastasis by seeing if you can put your finger between the muscles in your abs. One fingertip, two or more sometimes, is not uncommon after having children. This link gives more info.
  • ISweat4This
    ISweat4This Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    That's how my belly looks, it's S-L-O-W-L-Y getting smaller. I've been eating at a caloric deficit for about 2 months now and I exercise 4-5x/wk.
  • Doltonjay11
    Doltonjay11 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you, I will look at all the links you have given me.