Day 4 of Meal Prepping & NO ADDED SUGARS

Options
Time to post food pictures! Alright this post is really just for me to track and view what I'm eating. Does anyone know if you can take pictures of your food and put it in your dairy? That would make more sense but I couldn't figure out how to do it.

From January to August of this year I gained 10lbs. This is the most I had gained in the last 8 years but I knew exactly why. I had resorted to convenient food, eating out, and eating an excessive amount of added sugars. Brownies and cookies are my ultimate weakness! Myfitnesspal has really helped me take a step back and to be more aware of what I put into my body. I'm generally a healthy, active, and conscious person. It was just those darn pastries and the impulsive decision/ habit of driving out to my favorite restaurant 4-6 times per week that finally caught up. Had I not been working out so much I'm sure I would've gained double the amount.m. Last night I upgraded to MFP premium (30-day Free trial) so I'm going to make sure I really take advantage of it. Starting today with my overnight oats (blueberries, chia seeds, water) accompanied by my matcha latte (matcha powder, homemade unsweetened almond milk). Snack time in a few hours!

#noaddedsugarbreakfast

Replies

• RedSierra
    RedSierra Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I too gained a lot of weight eating out and eating high calorie, sugary snacks all the time (in my case, mindless eating without regard to the calories). I lost the weight about a year ago and have kept it off so far.

MFP is a great tool to see exactly what you are actually eating.