Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Nicknames, anyone?

Options
gcibsthom
gcibsthom Posts: 30,129 Member
Did you ever have a nickname? Maybe in school, or on some sports team? What was it and what did it mean?

For me, my nickname was T-Bone. T for the first letter of my last name, and Bone for....well...bone. lol

Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Al
    Big Al (cause I talked a lot and was tall)
    Ali cat
    Kitten
    Ali babes
    RQS
    Buffy

Mostly variations on my name except the last two the first which came about when a friend and I worked on and tested the same dance one summer. Buffy was from the first place I worked when I nervously laughed at some scary thing
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    Man... I've had so many Nicknames!

Lala- My baby Sister couldn't say Linda. Still what my Family calls me to this day.
    Freckles- For obvious reasons
    Shorty- Also Obvious (only 4'11 ish)
    Red- Hmmmm... ;)
    Legs- Even though a Shorty, my legs are long and I almost always wear heels
    Canela- Back in the day of my Flamenco Dancing
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Ghost- white af, quiet and had the ability to scare ppl (by accident) bc they didn't hear me walk up next to them.

Wolfie- I wore a obnoxious wolf-esk hat so...

Twitchy lil ferret- That just came around in middle school bc I really wanted a pet ferret

Sean Connery- a code name I used in middle school with my friends when discussing crushes....my friend walked up to my crush and told him "Sean Connery likes you." He was so confused and it was hilarious. Also did some impressions.
  • dawn_westbury
    dawn_westbury Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Goldie