Calorie deficit

Hello, I have just started using the myfitness pal app and logging in my calorie intake. I work out hard with my trainer, he has given me a meal plan and i also do alot of HIIT rides on my spinning bike. I constantly have a daily calorie deficit. Just need some more ideas on what else to eat to help make up the calorie deficit I need to loose weight.

Replies

• VeronicaA76
    VeronicaA76 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Peanut Butter. It's my go-to. Two tablespoons a day to make up some calories.
  • DebLaBounty
    DebLaBounty Posts: 1,169 Member
    Avocados. Nuts. Cheese.
  • rmgnow
    rmgnow Posts: 375 Member
    Hello, I have just started using the myfitness pal app and logging in my calorie intake. I work out hard with my trainer, he has given me a meal plan and i also do alot of HIIT rides on my spinning bike. I constantly have a daily calorie deficit. Just need some more ideas on what else to eat to help make up the calorie deficit I need to loose weight.
    Are you saying you don't eat all of your allotted daily calories?
  • chrissiface
    chrissiface Posts: 4 Member
    thanks for all your replies. No i do not eat all my alloted calories. I read eat more burn more. I input my daily food and i have calories still remaining to eat. Its hard to eat everything through out the day. Im a nurse and constantly on the go and on my feet. Now i m going back to 7p-7a and it will through me off cause i m suppose to be sleep during some of the hours and now im up all nite.