Loose fat on arms

Options
My arms are not bingo wings, they are HUGE!! What are the best exercises to do to get them smaller. Thanks

Replies

• Okiludy
    Okiludy Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Calorie deficit
  • susanayt97
    susanayt97 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    It's what I'm trying to do as well!
    It depends on your goals. If you want to lose weight, eat at a calorie deficit and do cardio and strenght training (lift weight or do bodyweight exercises). If you just want to burn the fat but not lose weight, focus more on the strenght training :)
  • VeronicaA76
    VeronicaA76 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    You can't spot reduce fat. The body just doesn't work that way. You have to lose fat overall and just hope it starts from where you want it gone.
  • Tried30UserNames
    Tried30UserNames Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I have big arms. Strength training makes them huge. Losing weight doesn't cause much change in the size of them. They will start to get a little smaller only when the rest of me is as thin as I want. So I have to get really bony, weak, unhealthy and drawn-looking if I want my arms to finally release some of that fat. It's genetics. There's nothing (barring surgery) to be done about it. My mom and aunts and grandma and great grandma have enormous arms, too.

So, you can maintain a healthy weight and keep your body fit, but if you have genetically large arms, they'll still be large.