Support to STAY motivated. #EndoStrong

Options
Erica_0419
Erica_0419 Posts: 4 Member
edited August 2017 in Motivation and Support
Hi, I'm Erica been on mfp for years. Iv always struggled since I was younger with my weight. I started my weight loss journey in 2009. I had my daughter 2011 and got up to 226lbs and I'm 5"6 so yes I was big! It took me awhile of losing and gaining but I got down to about 155 for my wedding in May 2015. I let myself go again and about sept. 2016 I started to make a change only to start having severe pain in my side, resulting in finding out I had a 9cm cyst on my left ovary and a 6cm cyst on my right that ruptured before the surgery. They also encountered severe Endometriosis so, they removed my ovary and tube on Dec. 21st. I got up to about 185 and about a month ago finally started working out again. I'm now at 177. By oct I want to be 160 and before the end of the year I want to be down to 145. I believe I can do it. We can keep eachother motivated? I don't have much support. As my husband loves the gym and goes frequently but doesn't eat well, I'm constantly around meat(I'm pescatarian), tortillas and pan(bread). It would be nice to make friends with similar interests and goals.