3 month success stories?

JulesW2203
JulesW2203 Posts: 8 Member
edited August 2017 in Health and Weight Loss
Hi I'm interested to know what everyone's 12 week success rate is? I'm going wedding dress shopping start of November and wondered what was achievable. I've done 6lb in a couple of weeks so far.

Replies

• bitcha
    bitcha Posts: 1 Member
    Hi! My last success was this year from March to July was from 165lb to 141lb...http://prntscr.com/gct9g4 and now i'm holding it steady :-D
    I'm allready preparing myself for another success...from Sept to Dec to get to 132lb...feeling positive ;-D
  • AyeshaXulfikar
    AyeshaXulfikar Posts: 3 Member
    edited August 2017
    Hi. Congratulations on your wedding. I started using MFP one and a half months ago and I was able to lose 9lbs in 5 weeks.
  • DX2JX2
    DX2JX2 Posts: 1,921 Member
    I'm just about 3 months in. Down approximately 35-40 pounds from where I started (230 to 190ish). About 15 pounds came off in the first month (water weight) and I've been pretty steady in losing ~2 pounds per week since then.

Keep in mind that the less you have to lose, the slower it will go.
  • kumardoc
    kumardoc Posts: 14 Member
    edited August 2017
    Started at 71 Kgs (156.2 Lbs) for our american cousins. Started logging in seriuosly since June. Weight has come down to 64.1. For t2 days I even saw 63.8! My goal weight is 62. Been a bit naughty on a few occasions - a few drinks, a indian curry. Four day trip to Spian didn't help! Kept logging in from there as well, went over a few times. Left Glasgow 63.8, weight after landing was 65 and the following day dipped to 64.1 and has been steady. Will weigh tomorrow.! Hoping a steady weight! (crosses finger) Done proper I can get to my target weight in 3 week - will aim for this.
  • LynnJ9
    LynnJ9 Posts: 414 Member
    edited August 2017
    In three days I will at 3 months. I have lost 26 pounds so far, and have gone from size 14 pants to a very loose size 10, or a very tight size 8.
  • taysukidesu
    taysukidesu Posts: 11 Member
    I was at least 68kg/150lb on 5/23, and measured 60kg/132lb on 8/23. 162cm/5'3.5" and 24 y/o.
    None of my pants fit three months ago. Now every pair needs a belt to wear.
    Still have 10kg to go though... ):
  • hydechildcare
    hydechildcare Posts: 145 Member
    Even if in three months you don't get where you want. Find the dress you love. Ask when the deadline to order the dress is (Mine was 12 weeks) Then go back in closer to the deadline to see if the size has changed. I wish I would have wait just a few more months. I more than a dress size and spent almost half what I bought the dress for on alterations.
  • bloyola
    bloyola Posts: 5 Member
    kumardoc wrote: »
    Started at 71 Kgs (156.2 Lbs) for our american cousins. Started logging in seriuosly since June. Weight has come down to 64.1. For t2 days I even saw 63.8! My goal weight is 62. Been a bit naughty on a few occasions - a few drinks, a indian curry. Four day trip to Spian didn't help! Kept logging in from there as well, went over a few times. Left Glasgow 63.8, weight after landing was 65 and the following day dipped to 64.1 and has been steady. Will weigh tomorrow.! Hoping a steady weight! (crosses finger) Done proper I can get to my target weight in 3 week - will aim for this.

HEY,
    We're weight and goal weight twins! Yay! I'm hoping to get to 60kg or just under though.

• RunStart34
    RunStart34 Posts: 157 Member
    Just hit my 3 month weight loss point and I was down 21 pounds.
  • MrsLengares2015
    MrsLengares2015 Posts: 28 Member
    Started my journey June 19th at 290ish. I have lost a total of 37 pounds in 11 weeks. I still have a long way to go. Everyone loses differently. It depends on your weight how much you would like to lose and how much effort you put into it.
  • joelchmielak1
    joelchmielak1 Posts: 48 Member
    353 to 299 in 3 months.