Scared of putting my weight back on

Options
I'm really scared of losing control and putting my weight back on. Am I the only person who feels like this?

Replies

• 88olds
    88olds Posts: 4,482 Member
    Options
    In the end, I joined WW to lose the last 40lbs. I'd never been to WW before. 1st thing I noticed was the revolving door. Regaining is a big problem.

Depends on what you do with the fear. Stay mindful and vigilant. I kept tracking for 5 years after I made goal. I eventually learned to maintain without it. But 2x I had issues and went back to tracking for a while. Worked every time I've done it. I've been at goal 11 years.

I've actually seen posts on WL message boards asking how long it will take to get back to normal. This is my normal.
  • mrsbower22
    mrsbower22 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I lost the weigh once and let life interfere....I am terrified that I will lose it again and the same thing will happen....I know that I will have to continue to log for a very long time....because I stopped logging and that is where I started to gain everything back....
  • rustacyur852
    rustacyur852 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm really struggling right now and feel out of control with eating and staying motivated to excercise. I've lost 70lbs. over 2 years through really hard work. So why am I having such a hard time making the transition to a lifestyle change? This past month I've strayed from eating healthy, and have not been very committed to excercise. I've gained 20 lbs back! So why can't I get my head wrapped around that to get back to doing what I need to do? Help!
  • Mary90Mary
    Mary90Mary Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I have the same fear, every time I try to lose weight I do well for about a month then I lose motivation and the weight climbs back up. Hope you find a way to keep your weightloss.