Hello

Options
I managed to lose 6 stone a couple of years ago using the Cambridge Weight Plan and managed to keep it off for a while. However i had an injury which has meant I can't exercise as much (I was running 5k and playing tennis) and that coupled with a huge increase in stress at work has seen me put 2 stones back on. I want to find a way to keep the weight off and maybe lose some more while eating proper food. Any advice and support would be gratefully received!

Replies

• ironjay37
    ironjay37 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Welcome, the perfect diet for you is the one that works for you, sounds like the Cambridge Plan worked wonders, congrats on such an amazing losd, I'm not a physician nor a health coach but if that diet worked before perhaps it will work again. Logging your meals on the app is great help too.
  • emma_linton
    emma_linton Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks ironjay. I could go back and do Cambridge - it does work! - but I want to try being in control of myself :). Part of the great thing about Cambridge is that it removes the need to think about what you're eating. I feel like I'm now at that stage where I need to be able to make healthier decisions... If that makes any sense :)
  • emma_linton
    emma_linton Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great information thank you! I've been trying to understand the whole TDEE thing for a while now!