Favorite physical attribute of a person.

Options

Replies

• slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Lively, expressive eyes. Color doesn't matter.
  • 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

4. Must be C cup and upwards

That's my type. I have never dated anyone lower than a C cup. It is one of those things which makes me run for the hills.

you might have missed out on some amazing women....
    But what if there is no sexual attraction. Aren't we all attracted to what we are attracted to?

True...theres amazing women of all shapes and sizes...but physically and mentally you are drawn to certain ones...i cant be with a man with no sense of humor no matter how good looking he is
  • 123liveoak
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »

That's my type. I have never dated anyone lower than a C cup. It is one of those things which makes me run for the hills.

But what if there is no sexual attraction. Aren't we all attracted to what we are attracted to?

This is true. Some of us are more shallow than others I suppose. *shrugs*

How is that shallow ...are you really trying to say theres no physical attributes you prefer in a mate ...i call bs
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options

yep.

I just learned early on to cast a wide net.

1. can she fog a mirror?
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    jkou77 wrote: »

How is that shallow ...are you really trying to say theres no physical attributes you prefer in a mate ...i call bs

NOPE I said it's true. Isn't this the first thing I wrote in my response? It might be shallow to "run for the hills" if someone is a B cup versus C. That's my opinion....so BS that.
  • 123liveoak
    Options

NOPE I said it's true. Isn't this the first thing I wrote in my response? It might be shallow to "run for the hills" if someone is a B cup versus C. That's my opinion....so BS that.

I can read....im making an overall statement...worded it wrong so i apologize ....my point being for everyone there will be the initial attraction no matter who you are ....
  • Motorsheen
    Options

I can read....im making an overall statement...worded it wrong so i apologize ....my point being for everyone there will be the initial attraction no matter who you are ....

This is true.

btw....

what are you wearing?
  • Just_J_Now
    Options

I completely agree with the initial attraction thing and liking what we like. You asked how that is shallow and I answered. Saying you "MUST be a C cup" is like saying you "MUST have a size 10 shoe or bigger" To ME that sounds shallow. You can call BS all you want.
  • 123liveoak
    Options

This is true.

btw....

what are you wearing?

Your grannies panties
  • 123liveoak
    Options

I completely agree with the initial attraction thing and liking what we like. You asked how that is shallow and I answered. Saying you "MUST be a C cup" is like saying you "MUST have a size 10 shoe or bigger" To ME that sounds shallow. You can call BS all you want.

Not sure why you are so hostile ...we can disagree ... plus this is a fun forum ...pretty sure he wouldn't literally run if an attractive and intellectually stimulating female engaged with him ...he was stating what he prefers in a hyperbole type manner :D
  • Just_J_Now
    Options

Not sure why you are so hostile ...we can disagree ... plus this is a fun forum ...pretty sure he wouldn't literally run if an attractive and intellectually stimulating female engaged with him ...he was stating what he prefers in a hyperbole type manner :D

I too, can read and I'm not hostile at all. Ask anyone. I've been around here a while. :) I might get a tinsey defensive when people call me a bullsh itter but I'm a lovah not a fighter.
  • 123liveoak
    Options

I too, can read and I'm not hostile at all. Ask anyone. I've been around here a while. :) I might get a tinsey defensive when people call me a bullsh itter but I'm a lovah not a fighter.

Ok...hug it out... :*
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    tenor.gif
  • 123liveoak
    Options
    tenor.gif

You seem real sweet :*
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    Smile that shows decent teeth
  • 123liveoak
    Options
    busyPK wrote: »
    Smile that shows decent teeth

Im with u...cant stand funky teeth...ill run for the hills :D
  • liftorgohome
    liftorgohome Posts: 25,455 Member
    Options
    Forgiving soul
  • Motorsheen
    Options

This is true.

btw....

what are you wearing?

Your grannies panties

tearaway grannie panties ??
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

This is true.

btw....

what are you wearing?

Your grannies panties

tearaway grannie panties ??

Just how freaky are y'all's grandmas anyway?