3rd month of heavy barbell

Options
Background:
45 year old male. Obese and have gone from 300 lbs on 4/1/2017 to 257 lbs on 8/26/2017. I've been playing with macro's bit this month and found I do pretty well on a keto diet. Less hunger by far and no health issues. I have been in keto now for 2 weeks. I don't think that it matters much for weight loss. It's just some people are less hungry with same calories at different macros.

Supplements:
I am still using the Kaged muscle stack and recovery has been pretty good. I like the pre workout. It has the right amount of caffeine to wake me up at 4am but not to much where I get the jitters. The intra is fine but I'd only give it 3.5 out of 5. I have had better tasting BCAA before. The post protein is starting to get to me. Sometimes I get sick of the taste on protein at around 2 containers and it's starting to be that way. If you want to see what's in the stack look it up. It's pretty much every flashy name in supplements.

I also take fish oil and a multi, but that is for health not really lifting

I wanted to add I really don't know if you need anything more than some caffeine and protein. Those two items can be found easily in normal food. You don't need supplements if you don't want them.

Soreness:
Recovery has been pretty sweet as of late. This is a reason I increased my program to a 4 day split. Maybe I should have stuck to 3, I don't know I am new at this. It just non-gym days are kind of plain. I felt if soreness isn't as much an issue any more, why not do what you like more often.

Goal:
Well I broke the 900 mark on combined. Last month I broke the 800 mark. It's kind of surreal thinking about that to me. I am just putting in the work and I turn around and notice a big milestone just past by.

So current goal is to hit 225 weight and a 1000 combined. I would also like to hit 2/3/4 plates on bench/squat/deadlift. I have the squat and deadlift now so need to work more on bench for this next cycle.

Program:
As I said I moved to a 4day split. It's an lower/upper with m/thur legs and tues/f upper. I am still doing squat & deads for legs but added stiff leg deads and leg press to legs. For upper it's bench, barbell rows, standing overhead press, chinups, incline bench (higher reps), close grip bench (higher reps). This is Candito's Linear program that uses weekly increases to weight.

I just started this program but leg day hurts and upper day exhausts. With the frequency of the lifts I am recovered pretty well. Hoping the increase in accessory work will bump that bench up.

Numbers:
Well I am going to change this up for now on. I am ether going to put my calculated or real 1rm on each exercise going forward. I don't do 1rm's often but I can normally get a spot when I need one. I don't think testing is bad as long as not much more than once a month.

Squat
3x5 45lbs 6/5/2017
3x5 150lbs 7/5/2017
2x5 260lbs 7/28/2017
1rm 320 8/21/2017 did it after normal squats, feel like I can do maybe another 5lbs

Bench
3x5 45lbs 6/5/2017
3x5 135lbs 7/5/2017
3x3 160lbs 7/28/2017
1rm 185lbs 8/25/2017 calculated, I really need to work on bench

Deadlift
1x5 65lbs 6/5/2017
1x5 265lbs 7/5/2017 last day on SS
1x5 335lbs 7/28/2017
1rm 405 8/24/2017 did this after full squat and deadlift sets. Pulled with chalk and no straps. First one was solid but tried a second after maybe 3minutes and could break floor and to waist, just couldn't lock it out.

Thanks for reading my wall of text.

Replies