Halo

Options
Does anyone else love Halo Top ice cream? I'd love to know what your favorites are, I've only had the Salted Carmel and would love some suggestions on what to try next.

Replies

• Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    If you like blue bunny birthday cake ice cream, halo top birthday cake is pretty on point IMO. It is my favorite! (until I get my hands on Pancakes + waffles if its good!)

It's a divisive flavor though. Some people loathe it.
  • jbhistory
    jbhistory Posts: 12 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Oh my; it is a greatest stuff on earth! My fav is the cookies and cream and the oatmeal cookie
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    We've only got the plain flavours here at the moment- Chocolate, vanilla, birthday cake, mint chip. I love them all!

They're rolling out 4 new flavours which include peanut butter cup and salted caramel. I'm pretty sure these 2 will be my new favourites.
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    The only 2 I don't like are Red Velvet (it's pink and purple) and some almond something awful. If you have it in your area, try Enlightened too. Equally yummy.
  • GemstoneofHeart
    GemstoneofHeart Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I've never tried it. I'm dairy free and LOVE the So Delicious brand, the chocolate cookies and cream cashew "nice cream" is the best frozen dessert I've ever had, hands down!
  • PowerliftingMom
    PowerliftingMom Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Mint Chip, Black Cherry, Strawberry, Vanilla Bean, and PB Cup are my favs along with Sea Salt Caramel. I did not really care for Lemon Cake. I hated Chocolate Almond Crunch (hated the "almond extract" flavor). Oatmeal cookie was just okay. I don't care for Pistachios or Red Velvet so didn't bother trying those.
  • SCoil123
    SCoil123 Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    The mint chip
  • gamerbabe14
    gamerbabe14 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Red velvet is my favorite!