Wife and husband weight loss

Options
I promised myself I wouldn't go posting like crazy but I couldn't help myself. My wife got me on myfitnesspal in January about a week after she started. Since then we have both been seeing amazing results with our weight consistently dropping and our workouts getting more intense but less difficult for our bodies to handle.

Over this weekend, we both crossed the 50lb weight loss mark. Thats 100 lbs total weight loss between the two of us. As I wouldnt have done it without her help, I give her all the credit but I am so proud of both of us. Will be posting new before/after pictures on this thread as soon as possible.

Replies

• downeyek
    downeyek Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Awesome job you two!! My husband just joined MFP and I'm hoping we can be in the same boat as you are soon!! :-)
  • Mom2my3girls
    Mom2my3girls Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is awesome news. My husband joined shortly after I did also but he isn't fully into it just yet. Hopefully soon!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Congrats and how utterly COOL it is that you guys did this as a team--that's just way cool. What a tremendous inspiration you two are. I'm so proud of you two, and pls. tell her I said both she and you ROCK!

:love: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :love:
  • keriberi9
    keriberi9 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!! My husband and I joined at the same time, he has lost 90 lbs and I've lost almost 60. It's SO much easier doing this as a team! Congratulations on your success!
  • tfpdunn
    tfpdunn Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Great job! I hope to join you with a similar success story!
  • tabik30
    tabik30 Posts: 443
    Options
    What a great story! My husband has been active and healthy for a long time and he is very happy that I am getting on board. It is so nice to take the journey together
  • loulou_1979
    loulou_1979 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Well done! Hubby and I are doing this together too. I'm down 17lbs and he's lost 26lbs! It's so much easier when you're doing it as a team!
  • kristina1709
    kristina1709 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I got my husband to join as well. He lost the 20 lbs he wanted to and is currently maintaining his WL. I have lost 75+ and an working on maintaining as well.
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    Great job you 2! :smile:
  • Joannesmith2818
    Joannesmith2818 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Thats great!! Its so nice that you could help each other with this.I am looking forward to the piccys!!
  • mookybargirl
    mookybargirl Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you both. You must feel very proud of both yourself and your wife. It's great going through it together, isn't it?

My hubby and I are doing it togther and have lost over 130lbs between us so far. It's great to have someone who understands what you can can't do and keep you on track. It's a great feeling seeing the results for both of us....

Onwards and upwards! :flowerforyou:
  • oldnovice
    oldnovice Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Good for you both!! My wife and I have been on a pound a week pace since late January. She has lost 25 and I've lost 29 but I had a WHOLE lot more weight to lose than she did. Doing it together help us stay with the program and makes it fun. Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!