Hi :)

Hi all. I'm a soon to be 18 year old and I'm officially starting my weight loss journey. You see, I've been trying, studying this all my life, but now I have motivation to actually put forth the effort to be a better version of me. The reason for my motivation and determination? I'm having heart problems. My heart is struggling to pump for me and I don't want it to fail on me. I want to survive and be able to do all the things that I've heard of and ever wanted to do. I want to see myself happy for once, I want to be great. I want to have a better college life than the high school life I've had. I've always been obese, but I'm ready to take forth a chance to be better. And to make sure I remain committed, I would like some friends interested in the same goals that I have. Preferably teen and young adult, due to the fact I would like to communicate over phone (adults are fine too) since I don't get on this often, which is also something that I need to start back doing: logging my calorie intake, water intake, and exercise.

If you're interested and would like to share your story and goals with me, please inbox me. :smile:
I would love to get to know you all :3

Replies