Protein powder users! How many flavours do you have right now?

Options
13»

Replies

• rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    I always buy either chocolate or vanilla because they're so versatile. I've found with the funky flavors (banana cream, cookies n cream, cinnamon roll, etc.) it seriously limits my ability to use them in shakes or other methods that don't include drinking them plain with milk/water.

I refuse to drink plain whey anymore so they usually just sit there and never get used.

I'm also not a hoarder and keep my cupboards very bare to include only the foods i'll be eating that week (completely depleting my pantry each week) because i've found this significantly reduces my food waste and ensures I stay on track eating my planned meals.
  • ktekc
    ktekc Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    I have chocolate, strawberry, vanilla, peanut butter and cookies and cream. That covers about any shake flavor base i want.
  • jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    rollerjog wrote: »
    ZERO i get my protein from food, plus you save a lot of money, on the over priced protein powder that the big box supplement companys make you think you need to take protein powder or bcca also over hyped, but then again if you like spending money then fork out the cash, in a pinch yes you could use protein powder, but i think getting protein from food is ten times better, now on the other hand if your making food with protein powder like waffles pancakes donuts cake that type of stuff thats a whole different ball game i say good for it, good luck

cool story? not sure what it has to do with this thread in any ways, but um...good for you?
  • jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    Bought the Pro Jym Red Velvet Cake today, it is delicious. So now I have 2 flavors.