How many calories does...

Options
Playing tug of war with a 1,500 lb horse burn? Asking for a friend.
Also, hiccups. Do they burn calories? Because I feel exhausted after having a bout of them.
Lastly, what are the downsides of mixing chocolate protein powder with vanilla ice cream? It tastes like brownie batter, not that I would know...

Ok, these aren't serious questions, if anyone was wondering. Been running for a couple of weeks and I don't know if its just runners high, but I just ran/walked and now I feel great!! Have an awesome start of the week everyone!!

Replies

• estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    That's okay. I was wondering at one point, how many calories I burned doing neck-raises/head-butts with the 12-pound cat curled up on my chest... but he never holds still long enough for me to do more than one set of 15...

Glad you're on an exercise high!
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Options
    I bet they horse would burn more calories!
  • VeronicaA76
    VeronicaA76 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    While we're at it. Do the pineapples in pineapple ice cream count as part of my "5 a day"? Also, is arguing with a 15yr old considered cardio or resistance training?
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Ainadan wrote: »
    Playing tug of war with a 1,500 lb horse burn? Asking for a friend.
    Also, hiccups. Do they burn calories? Because I feel exhausted after having a bout of them.
    Lastly, what are the downsides of mixing chocolate protein powder with vanilla ice cream? It tastes like brownie batter, not that I would know...

Ok, these aren't serious questions, if anyone was wondering. Been running for a couple of weeks and I don't know if its just runners high, but I just ran/walked and now I feel great!! Have an awesome start of the week everyone!!

Are you drunk?! :huh:
  • bellymonsterb
    bellymonsterb Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Also, is arguing with a 15yr old considered cardio or resistance training?

What about a 13 year old? Does that count as lower heart rate or lighter weights?
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    While we're at it. Do the pineapples in pineapple ice cream count as part of my "5 a day"? Also, is arguing with a 15yr old considered cardio or resistance training?

That's more restraint training.