New...Excited...Overwhelmed!

Options
I stumbled across this site today as I was trying to find someone to tell me how many calories I need to be eating to lose weight and I can't believe I have never found it before! This site is AMAZING. I am a little overwhelmed because I need to lose a lot more weight then a lot of people on here. I know all weight loss is a challenge, wheather you need to lose 20 pounds or 200 but I am really hoping to fine people who can relate to the journey I have ahead of me.

Replies

• Panda86
    Panda86 Posts: 873
    Options
    I can be overwhelming, whether you have 10, 20, or 100+ to lose! But if you just keep plugging along, you CAN do it. You may stumble along the way, but if you just pick yourself up and keep going, you will have success :D Best of luck to you!
  • Aeriel
    Aeriel Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! I stumbled across it when I was searching applications for my iPhone. It is amazing! I have been here for 2.5 months and haven't missed a day. Take it a day at a time!
  • robynwoods
    Options
    I don't know your particular situation or how much you want to loose. But I understand your meaning, I'm trying to lose 50 pounds and it seems very overwelming
  • scott24
    scott24 Posts: 132
    Options
    You are in the right place. Everyone here is great, and you can count on the encouragement and support. Welcome!!
  • BrandiPants
    BrandiPants Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh I love this place already! Thank you so much for the support!
  • goal30Lori
    goal30Lori Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I was so happy to have found this place also, it's been an eye opener and a life-saver for me! You will do great! Just like others have said, you just have to make it part of your life, and you'll have good days and bad days, just like we all do!

Good luck!
  • ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I haven't been on this site for long, but I can tell you this, you have come to the right place to lose your weight. My advice is to make small goals say 7lb at a time and increase your exercise and of course start weighing your food. I was amazed when I did this, what I thought was a small portion was nothing of the sort. I haven't got a lot to lose now and am finding it hard towards the end, but I used to weigh well over 200lbs. Anyway good luck for your first week and I'm sure that you'll do well with everyones support xx:happy:
  • mom2boyzinaz
    Options
    This is a great site, all the people are great also. Welcome and wish you the best it can be done, one day at a time.