Fat 2 Fit Weight Loss Challenge - SEPTEMBER EDITION

Options
124»

Replies

• mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Request to join sent, I really need the motivation

You've been added! Head on over to the registration page!
  • 20KimmieKim16
    20KimmieKim16 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I just sent a request to join.
  • AnjiGeekMom
    AnjiGeekMom Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Just joined
  • squeegoi
    squeegoi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just joined as well
  • gillis95
    gillis95 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Tanstaaflt
    Tanstaaflt Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I joined a couple of days ago, but haven't seen my identifier on the registrations page. Is there any kind of notification, yea or nay?
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    I just sent a request to join.
    Just joined
    gillis95 wrote: »
    I'm in!

Welcome, all requests have been accepted! Don't forget to go to the registration page to register!
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Tanstaaflt wrote: »
    I joined a couple of days ago, but haven't seen my identifier on the registrations page. Is there any kind of notification, yea or nay?

Once you join the group, go back to the same link provided on the first message of this thread. When you scroll down you will see the September Registrations announcement. This is where you will enter your starting weight information. I see that all those who registered have been assigned a team. If you already registered and don't see your name wth your team we may have missed you. Simply enter your information again and mention you were missed. I will also tag you in the thread.
  • Jazzie813
    Jazzie813 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I put in my request. I really need the motivation and support!
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Jazzie813 wrote: »
    I put in my request. I really need the motivation and support!

Welcome! I've just accepted your request! Don't forget to register so you can be added o to a team.
  • emenecker1
    emenecker1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Mari_moulin, I think I signed up, but haven't seen anything to indicate which team I'm on. I'm not very technically savvy, and I don't know what or where to go/do next. I'm sorry to bother you with this.
    Judy E
    judye1979@gmail.com
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    emenecker1 wrote: »
    Mari_moulin, I think I signed up, but haven't seen anything to indicate which team I'm on. I'm not very technically savvy, and I don't know what or where to go/do next. I'm sorry to bother you with this.
    Judy E
    judye1979@gmail.com

Hi there I just went in to check for you and you have joined and and registered for September. You were assigned to team Shredders. It seems my co-moderator tagged you in the same thread where you registered. You can head back into the group which should be listed in your "my groups" tab in MFP community. Feel free to check out the group page so you can get familiar with it. I hope this helped. You are welcome to contact me anytime if you need any more assistance.
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    Just applied for the group!
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    brittdee88 wrote: »
    Just applied for the group!

Welcome! Just accepted your request! Don't forget to register.
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    Thank you, @mari_moulin!
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    brittdee88 wrote: »
    Thank you, @mari_moulin!

You are most welcome!!

Everyone who registered should be on teams now! Let's do this!

Everyone else, just 2 days left to register for September!!
  • emenecker1
    Options
    Judy E
    judye1979@gmail.com

Hi there I just went in to check for you and you have joined and and registered for September. You were assigned to team Shredders. It seems my co-moderator tagged you in the same thread where you registered. You can head back into the group which should be listed in your "my groups" tab in MFP community. Feel free to check out the group page so you can get familiar with it. I hope this helped. You are welcome to contact me anytime if you need any more assistance.
    Judy E
    judye1979@gmail.com

• emenecker1
    Options
    Mari, thank you. I went to my groups and I don't see where I go to enter in my weight. It just shows the main page and the names of the teams. I'm sorry but I'm confused. I'm tracking my weight daily and my nutrition, but I don't know how to input my info.
  • mari_moulin
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Mari, thank you. I went to my groups and I don't see where I go to enter in my weight. It just shows the main page and the names of the teams. I'm sorry but I'm confused. I'm tracking my weight daily and my nutrition, but I don't know how to input my info.

When you are in the main group page you need to scroll down. You will pass by the group description, rules, spreadsheet links, and timeline. Scroll down some more and Below this you have an announcements area. In that list you will have the September registrations thread where we enter our starting weight information (which you have already done). It will most likely be the announcement on the top. If you continue scrolling down you will have the discussions area where all the team threads are. We currently still have all the team threads for August so they will be mixed in with the new September threads. If you do not see the Shredders thread for September, you have to click on the "All Discussions" link at the bottom of the discussions area. This will iron up the full list of team threads.

I hope this helped.
  • emenecker1
    Options
    Thank you Mari! I'm sorry for not "getting" it.
    I'm so excited and really need the motivation!