Looking for friends with 75 lbs to lose

Options
2»

Replies

• Bettany
    Bettany Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have 75+ to lose as well. I feel very overwhelmed by the prospect of watching everything I eat for the rest of my life. I think I am obsessive with food. I feel as though I have no discipline in my life, my husband says otherwise that I am disciplined with other things, but it is hard to see that.
  • Riplenater
    Riplenater Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Start was 80 to lose. Now I'm at 74.4. I'm going to get there. I want to feel that freedom again!
  • KittyInBoots17
    KittyInBoots17 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Hey I'll add ya! 25.2 so far is amazing by the way! I lost 80 ish then regained 16lbs due to summer laziness. I have about 50lbs to lose from this point til my first goal. I am ready to get back at it here before I regain too much more. I love food. I never judge what anyone eats cuz I get it TOTALLY. I am the "eat whatever you want as long as its under cals" type. Always looking for great friends!
  • chuck6w
    chuck6w Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I restarted about 3 weeks ago have lost 9 pounds and looking to loose about 65 more. Would be great to encourage each other on this journey. Amazing job on your loss so far! Way to go
  • jhubbard7
    jhubbard7 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yes, I am on a weight loss journey.
    I started at 215lbs, I'm now at 210lbs ...
    I am on a journey to 145-150lbs.
    Everyone ... Please Add Me ... I need all the support I can get.
  • ps090924
    ps090924 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi I am looking to lose around 65 lbs . Anyone with a similar weight loss goals please do add me ☺️
  • lizpax14
    lizpax14 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose 60 lbs- I started 10 days ago- currently on the keto plan :)
    Please feel free to add me :)
  • mafcff
    mafcff Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'd love to lose a good chunk of fat as well. Today's #1. Feel free to add me. I'm motivated!