Looking for friend whose cal goal is 1200

Options
2»

Replies

• biancapeter
    biancapeter Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to stick to 1200 cal as well. How do you manage eating to 1200 whilst not giving up everything. I've already limited breads/pastries to the morning and protein in the evening. Pretty much living off fruits and veg. Not eating after 6/7.
  • loisjake
    loisjake Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I too try to stick to 1200 calories a day! It is not always easy! Please add me!
  • shootingstar009
    shootingstar009 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've been on a 1,200 calorie a day plan for about three weeks now. It is going well! Thank God for blessing my effort! My food choices are limited because I have a bladder disease called Interstitial Cystitis. I would be happy to share what I eat, but there is not much variety. If you would like to add me as a friend, you may. Either way I pray your weight loss journey is successful and you are able to maintain a healthy weight for the rest of your life!
  • New55me
    New55me Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Taryan23 wrote: »
    parsnipou wrote: »
    Hi Taryan, I am looking also for some support to stick to a 1200 cal which I should say is for the time being very difficult for me. I tried to add you but somehow could not do it on my phone. So feel free to add me if you want/manage

Adding you now hun

Hi how to add?
  • New55me
    Options
    I've just made an account. My goal is also around 1.200 kcal. Feel free to add me while I figure this app out!

I am struggling to find out how this app works
  • qwestelle
    qwestelle Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi all, my name is Jackie and I just joined MFP today. My goal came out to 1200 calories as well, which I know can be a challenge. I am looking for inspirational people and new recipes for dishes in this calorie range. My weight loss goal is 83 pounds so I have a long way to go, but hopefully will get there with help from MFP friends and the Good Lord :smile: . Just wanted to say Hello and introduce myself. Have a great day all.
  • New55me
    Options
    Hi qwestelle
    I joined today too and I have not a clue where to start but I am planning to take a day at a time so tomorrow no bread for me and we will see what happens. My breakfast will be 1 weetabix, half a banana and blueberries. Later I ll have the other half of the banana. For lunch I am planning salmon salad and for snack in the afternoon fruit . For dinner quorn and before bed a yogurt with 1 weetabix. Because night time is the worst with me. Will let you know how I did. How do we open our diary? ?
  • briwagner90
    briwagner90 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    My cal goal is 1200 as well. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • New55me
    Options
    Hi briwagner90 welcome
  • New55me
    Options
    qwestelle wrote: »
    Hi all, my name is Jackie and I just joined MFP today. My goal came out to 1200 calories as well, which I know can be a challenge. I am looking for inspirational people and new recipes for dishes in this calorie range. My weight loss goal is 83 pounds so I have a long way to go, but hopefully will get there with help from MFP friends and the Good Lord :smile: . Just wanted to say Hello and introduce myself. Have a great day all.

Hi Jackie how are you getting on?
  • New55me
    Options
    New55me wrote: »
    Taryan23 wrote: »
    parsnipou wrote: »
    Hi Taryan, I am looking also for some support to stick to a 1200 cal which I should say is for the time being very difficult for me. I tried to add you but somehow could not do it on my phone. So feel free to add me if you want/manage

Adding you now hun

Hi how to add?
    Vitto455 wrote: »
    Hi! I'm new here!
    I'm highly motivated and can't wait to make every single day worth. I hope to find someone to follow, who also wants to follow me back!!!
    :):):)

Hi I m taking this very serious this time too
  • New55me
    Options
    Guys yesterday I managed. Today is another day