Atkins misery.

Hi. I am trying to lose a stone. Not doing well as tried atkins which was fine at first. But weight is creeping up again. I do spin classes but weekends are a nightmare as I have a good social life.

Replies

• Treece68
    Treece68 Posts: 780 Member
    Why not try the CICO eat what you like within your daily calories IT Works!
  • Old_Cat_Lady
    Old_Cat_Lady Posts: 1,193 Member
    Do what I do. I eat under 100 calories every day Mon-Thurs. I keep track in the notes of how much I'm banking. I enjoy my beer and chips on the weekend (in moderation).
  • crackpotbaby
    crackpotbaby Posts: 1,297 Member
    Huh?
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    WHAT @TheWJordinWJordin ! That "diet" is death. OP, don't do that.

OP, have you been weighing and logging your meals? You might find out where you need to tweak things to keep losing weight.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Now if you meant you ate 100 calories under your alotted that might make sense....
  • Old_Cat_Lady
    oops. I have my daily calories set at 1600. I eat 1500 a day and "save" 100 each day for the weekend. Good god did I mess up.
  • Old_Cat_Lady
    It really works for me. I need my beer on weekends. I call it banking calories.
  • anybeary
    anybeary Posts: 188 Member
    Order club soda with a twist of lime. Looks like a G & T, but isn't. Don't even tell anyone you're not drinking alcohol.
  • tramaine_21
    tramaine_21 Posts: 348 Member
    Youtube Intermittent Fasting 'IF' it's a great kick-starter for weight-loss.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,179 Member
    Noel_57 wrote: »
    Do what I do. I eat under 100 calories every day Mon-Thurs. I keep track in the notes of how much I'm banking. I enjoy my beer and chips on the weekend (in moderation).
    How are you still alive? :o

I'm reasonably sure that he means 100 calories less than he should.