Favorite Protein Powder

Looking for a good protein powder-vanilla or cookies and cream. Don't want anything that tastes like chalk. I'm looking for something to keep me filled up longer. I'd like to keep it around $30-$40.

My diet is low calorie.

Replies

• fjmartini
    fjmartini Posts: 1,149 Member
    Muscle Milk
  • EJBarner
    EJBarner Posts: 68 Member
    Where are you from? Kaizen brand is great up here in Canada, but I don't know if it's available in other countries.
  • sawyergarden13
    sawyergarden13 Posts: 15 Member
    PHD Diet Whey is my favourite Brand . Loads of flavours to choose from. A nice thick shake and really keeps me full and going until my next meal/snack. USN Ultralean is my 2nd fave
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Don't eat low calorie. If you eat enough, you will feel full, and you can eat real cookies and cream, not all the time, but sometimes. Oh, and you'll be able to stick to your weight loss plan, too :)
  • frankieassisi
    frankieassisi Posts: 4 Member
    Not sure if you can this over the pond but www.myprotein.com has such quality protein and it's amazing value for money
  • Johncalvinfields
    Johncalvinfields Posts: 179 Member
    I like using a casein protein supplement. I like to rest and let my body absorb the contents. I use muscle tech phase 8. The taste is great too
  • Old_Cat_Lady
    Old_Cat_Lady Posts: 1,193 Member
    Don't focus too much on the price like $30 or $40. You want to focus on the price per serving.
    Costco and Sam's clubs are great places to get powders if you know someone with a membership. I get Gold Standard on sale for .57/cents a serving
  • bmclogins
    bmclogins Posts: 29 Member
    I like Vega because it is veg-based and I can't do soy. The chocolate tastes good to me. You can get basic smoothie powder, or protein and greens (not that great tasting) or the Vega One powder, which is more complete nutrition.
  • Gaygirl2120
    Gaygirl2120 Posts: 541 Member
    Another vote here for Gold Standard.
  • Alibrown1980
    Alibrown1980 Posts: 1 Member
    Beyond yourself has vanilla ice cream flavour that tastes like real ice cream! They have cookie dough flavour too but haven't tried it.