Pls guide me

2»

Replies

• PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 14,138 Member
    edited August 2017
    Actually you will both lose a lot of weight and manage to screw up your body and brain for many years to come.

And even though the "wedding/re-union/special event/holiday/boyfriend/funeral/seeing your ex/making the cut for the army" is very important to you today... it won't be as important in 10, 15, or even 20 years when you will continue to pay for your decisions this week.

Smarten up and when you decide to lose weight in a sane manner read the stickies and set yourself to no more than a 20% deficit off of your TDEE. In your case this will, at best, probably be in the 1lb A WEEK range.

Your excess cardio without sufficient fat mass or calories eaten to support it *will* result in lean mass lost, *will result in adaptive thermogenesis*, and the deficit+exercise you discuss will result in you developing symptoms usually associated with anorexia athletica.

In the meanwhile you may want to decide whether you're male or female as that will also affect your caloric goals.

Your MFP profile is set to male, and the caloric goals you get out of the program will reflect that.
    Your picture and discussion above say you are female.
    If you are transitioning at this time it is suggested that you pick the sex you are transitioning from, and then adjust based on your actual results.
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    But i can walk 3 hours morning and 3 hours in evening and can loose a pound a day?

Ain't happening
  • Muscleflex79
    Muscleflex79 Posts: 1,917 Member
    jospen83 wrote: »
    I love all the "I wish I had time to walk 3/6 hours a day..."

Anyone remember the Detroit man who walked 21 miles (round trip) to work everyday? Even at 4mph that's over 5 hours of walking a day. Not all walking is for exercise or leisure. Some people commute that way.

the OP makes no mention of her walking being to/from work....pretty clear from her posts it is for the purpose of weight loss..
  • laurabadams
    laurabadams Posts: 201 Member
    jospen83 wrote: »
    I love all the "I wish I had time to walk 3/6 hours a day..."

Anyone remember the Detroit man who walked 21 miles (round trip) to work everyday? Even at 4mph that's over 5 hours of walking a day. Not all walking is for exercise or leisure. Some people commute that way.

the OP makes no mention of her walking being to/from work....pretty clear from her posts it is for the purpose of weight loss..

I didn't say anything about the OP. My comment was regarding the comments of others.