45 Pounds Gone! Picture Included

Options
This is what a 45 pound difference looks like. The bigger picture is me at 295 pounds. Then 45 pounds down at 250. I still have a lot to go!

Replies

• DananaNanas
    DananaNanas Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep it up! :)
  • Marvelous3000
    Marvelous3000 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi There! I love motivational pics! Way to go! how are those shoes that fit your feet (I forgot the proper name) for workouts? I just got some brooks sneakers yesterday because I use the elliptical alot and they are great
  • jasummers76
    jasummers76 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Awesome !!!
  • 88olds
    88olds Posts: 4,482 Member
    Options
    In progress pics are the best. Good work.
  • tiptoethruthetulips
    tiptoethruthetulips Posts: 3,365 Member
    Options
    Lost 45lbs, gained one beautiful smile.

• heagler870
    heagler870 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Hi There! I love motivational pics! Way to go! how are those shoes that fit your feet (I forgot the proper name) for workouts? I just got some brooks sneakers yesterday because I use the elliptical alot and they are great

Hey they are called Vibram 5 fingers. I absolutely love them for work outs!! You have to take it slow before going full on workout in them, it I have been wearing them for a few years now. I wear them in every day life. After a few months you can definitely tell a difference in the strength of your feet. I went hiking in them once and that wasn't a good idea, simply for the fact that the ones I had weren't suited for hiking. They do have barefoot hiking shoes though. They are awesome for swimming as well! I highly recommend them. They are pricey but so completely worth it!
  • FindingLaurie
    FindingLaurie Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look beautiful! Keep up the fantastic work--it ain't easy, but it's worth it! :-)
  • heagler870
    heagler870 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • mrsginawrye
    mrsginawrye Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That is terrific! It gives me hope. It has been so long since I've lost weight that I've begun to give up. Keep going! You look fabulous! :)
  • need2belean
    need2belean Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    You look happier too. Great job!
  • Saltine24
    Saltine24 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Great job, friend request sent hoping you can help keep me motivated with your great success! :)
  • RunStart34
    RunStart34 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    WoW!! Keep going! Thanks for the motivation! Any tips?