-26....so far!

pic_zpsb8203c91.jpg[/url]

1st message board photo post... hope this works!

Thanks for all of your inspiring posts!! You have inspired me to post my success- so far. Not as noticeable in this photo...but to be honest- I have tried to stay out of photos for the last 6 years. Not much on file until this summer. It's sad to think that the last 6 years of my kids lives- I have only wanted to be the one taking the photos...instead of being in them, with them. This changed the day I decided to join this supportive fit community.

To all of you standing behind the camera- you are loved. You deserve to be in front of the lens at any size, you are all beautiful. Don't let life pass you buy. There is so much life for us to live! Get out and create a healthy mind, body & spirit! You deserve this!

Replies

• gtp2373
    gtp2373 Posts: 11 Member
    Awesome Job!
  • CaeliGirl11
    CaeliGirl11 Posts: 108 Member
    You've done great!!! I'm right there with you!! I haven't been in many photos either...and when my hubby's taken the pics I've usually either gone back and deleted them or cut myself out of them! But WTG on your weight loss and you're looking fabulous!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!