Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Juicing - Recipe Request

I've recently started juicing and so far I've only been drinking the Green Detox Juice blend. I want to replace two meals per day with natural juices so if anyone has any recipes (with fruit/vegetable portions and calorie counts) that they can share, that would be great! Also, has anyone had any weight-loss success by incorporating juices into their diets? I'd like to hear about that, too.

Right now I'm drinking my rendition of Green Detox Juice (or "Mean Green" as some call it):

-Kale (4 large leaves)
-Spinach (handful)
-1 cucumber
-Celery (about 4 large pieces)
-2 Granny Smith apples
-Half of a lemon
-Ginger (1/4" piece)

Replies

• _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Do you have any recipes that require bacon juice because I'm all about the bacon juice. That adds so much flavor to food.
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Cauliflower will be your friend too

Yum, Yum mmmm
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,420 MFP Moderator
    I don't have any juice recipes but whatever you do, just make sure you get enough protein and enough calories. That is critical to success. Also, make sure you get enough fiber as it's a critical element for your digestive system. In fact, I would just use juicing as a supplement.
  • holly_v
    holly_v Posts: 292 Member
    I love love love:
    2 peeled orange
    1 or 2 granny smith apples cored
    Lots of strawberries an raspberries
    I beet
    1/2 lg carrot
    2 celery sticks

I add flavor less protein and psyllium

I call it Miami sunrise

Ps. Your poo will be purple and some times I adf sweet potatoes