snek

Options
_har_T_Swallow
_har_T_Swallow Posts: 2,606 Member
You just walked in from work.

You went to the bedroom to pull your shoes off, or maybe your favorite chair and you're having a drink, maybe you went directly to the toilet even.

Lets just say that you're comfortable, content and quite happy about things in general, when it happens...

You hear a slithery sound. Maybe a slight rattling. Then you see it, sliding itself across the floor towards you:

a 5 foot snake has just entered your life at the most inopportune of moments- its gotten very close to you and doesn't show any signs of backing off. you don't know if its poisonous or not, but are you willing to take that chance?

how would you survive or escape this scenario?

19gbeqoq228s.gif

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I could easily survive, I don't love snakes but I am not afraid of them. I would attempt grabbing it from behind the head and get it outside. Now if we were talking spiders of any size but especially a 5 foot one, the obvious solution is burn the whole mother efffing house down.
  • BeachHot23
    BeachHot23 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Sit still and wait for it to lose interest and slither on away
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Well what I wouldn't do is this.....

8o9cfyhnd6lp.gif
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Well, if I was sitting on the toilet I could only assume it wanted to talk to my snake.
  • _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_
    _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_ Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    I hate you.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

You went to the bedroom to pull your shoes off, or maybe your favorite chair and you're having a drink, maybe you went directly to the toilet even.

Lets just say that you're comfortable, content and quite happy about things in general, when it happens...

You hear a slithery sound. Maybe a slight rattling. Then you see it, sliding itself across the floor towards you:

a 5 foot snake has just entered your life at the most inopportune of moments- its gotten very close to you and doesn't show any signs of backing off. you don't know if its poisonous or not, but are you willing to take that chance?

Is it rattling or not? That makes a difference since only rattlers rattle and they are venomous, not poisonous as poisonous is a term for something you eat.
  • GemstoneofHeart
    GemstoneofHeart Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

Is it rattling or not? That makes a difference since only rattlers rattle and they are venomous, not poisonous as poisonous is a term for something you eat.

What if I want to eat the venomous snake? Is it poisonous then??
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options

If you bite it and you die it's poisonous, if it bites you and you die, it's venomous :lol:

What if I bite it and it dies?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

It also depends where you bite it. Do you cook it first? If you bite off the head, raw, then you will die because that would be poisonous. If you cook it and eat the body, you should be ok.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »

If you bite it and you die it's poisonous, if it bites you and you die, it's venomous :lol:

What if I bite it and it dies?

You have VD.