LADIES LIFTING SEXY

Options
2»

Replies

• Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    ok, see... now I want to try the free weights SO BAD... but I am so self conscious!!! the women that are in that area, and there are only 1 or 2, are super fit and super hot... I don't know, im just really embarrassed to even step foot in that area... but I hope some day I do!

I do strength train on the machines, but id really like to try the free weights!
  • MarissaRenee
    Options
    You aren't the only one haha sometimes my boyfriend catches me admiring myself lol and he just laughs! but yes I feel sexy when I am lifting and after and all the time haha

it's a good thing, as long as you aren't cocky, but it's good to be and feel proud of yourself and your accomplishments
  • glynda66
    glynda66 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Well, I look constipated while working out and look like I'm about to pop a blood vessel...but it's all worth it in the end

:laugh: LMBO!!!:laugh:
  • belle_of_the_bar
    belle_of_the_bar Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I LOVE to look at my arm and shoulder while doing overhead presses! I see muscles that I never thought I would have , plus it makes up for the face I'm making while I do them!
  • naturallyme36
    naturallyme36 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    ok, see... now I want to try the free weights SO BAD... but I am so self conscious!!! the women that are in that area, and there are only 1 or 2, are super fit and super hot... I don't know, im just really embarrassed to even step foot in that area... but I hope some day I do!

I do strength train on the machines, but id really like to try the free weights!

I do the machines as well. I cannot lift free weights yet but just lifting anything other than a burger feels amazing to me. LOL!!
  • naturallyme36
    Options
    I LOVE to look at my arm and shoulder while doing overhead presses! I see muscles that I never thought I would have , plus it makes up for the face I'm making while I do them!
    lol!!
  • Barbellgirl
    Barbellgirl Posts: 544 Member
    Options

My advice, go talk to one of those super fit ladies. Wait until she's done with her set of course, but compliment her on her physique, tell her how you feel intimidated in that free weights area and ask if she has any advice or tips. Chances are, she started just like you, and shed be happy to give you some pointers. :)
  • Brilynnhere
    Options
    I LOVE watching myself lift and definitely feel sexy doing so. I'm not cocky about it, but it is a high and motivation for me to keep going!!! PLUS seeing the guys at the gym be impressed with what i left doesn't hurt either! lol!!! :wink:
  • tatasmagik
    tatasmagik Posts: 185
    Options
    I feel strong when lifting. IMO, strong = sexy.
  • MollieA912
    MollieA912 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I feel strong and sexy! It's empowering to get in there and lift heavy with the men. Actually had one of the super nice bodybuilders complimenting me on my form tonight along with a couple of tips to be even better. He said its sexy to see real women squatting :)
  • naturallyme36
    Options

My advice, go talk to one of those super fit ladies. Wait until she's done with her set of course, but compliment her on her physique, tell her how you feel intimidated in that free weights area and ask if she has any advice or tips. Chances are, she started just like you, and shed be happy to give you some pointers. :)

I like this advice. thanks