I fed my body all my old favorites for two weeks and now...

Options
TheRealSheDot
TheRealSheDot Posts: 6 Member
edited August 2017 in Motivation and Support
...Im sick! My body has turned against me! Im currently poisoning myself with processed foods! And fried anything.salt sugar caffeine anything bad I ate it my diary is open. You guys can see Im not lying. 3000 cal+ days its ridiculous.
I pledge to turn it around. Im gonna meal prep and eat things that come out of the ground lol

Replies

• Kullerva
    Kullerva Posts: 1,114 Member
    Options
    Ooooh boy. Okay, by the numbers.

(1) Processed food is not "poison." They have poison labels and chemical stuff for that. It may not make you feel good, but eating it is not "toxic" or any such woo.

(2) I eat salt and sugar and drink caffeine. So what? A lot of people do. They're fine if you don't overdo it.

(3) "Bad" foods are not a thing. Food is fuel, plain and simple.

(4) It's fun to pledge to do things, isn't it? What's your plan? What is one actionable thing you are going to do, right now, today? Thinking doesn't make you thinner, or happier, or healthier: acting does.

I think you want to eat more nutrient-dense and filling foods that are lower in sodium and added sugars, but the self-judgment in your post is so thick I can't be sure.
  • Treece68
    Treece68 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    ...Im sick! My body has turned against me! Im currently poisoning myself with processed foods! And fried anything.salt sugar caffeine anything bad I ate it my diary is open. You guys can see Im not lying. 3000 cal+ days its ridiculous.
    I pledge to turn it around. Im gonna meal prep and eat things that come out of the ground lol

Yes 3,000 cal + is ridiculous if you are trying to lose weight that is not in your deficit I am sure.
    You can still enjoy these foods but enjoy them within your calorie goal. I enjoy sweets so I have some every day within my calories. If you are running out of calories for the day and want to fit it in go for a 30 minute walk.
    You are not poisoning yourself unless you are eating arsenic or other actual poisons.

• Treece68
    Treece68 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    @TheRealSheDot I tried to look at your diary but it is not open.
  • Kullerva
    Kullerva Posts: 1,114 Member
    Options
    Treece68 wrote: »
    @TheRealSheDot I tried to look at your diary but it is not open.

I tried the same and hit a wall...hope the OP hasn't given up...