Check yes or no

Options
beingmore1
beingmore1 Posts: 3,131 Member
Not many of you young people remember the fun of passing notes to your friends in school. Real handwritten notes with important questions like, "Do you think I'm cute? Check yes or no".

I wanted to pass notes to you guys. Join in on the fun. Pass notes to your friends here. Hope We don't get caught by the mods and get a detention!

Replies

• AdamAthletic
    AdamAthletic Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    Not many of you young people remember the fun of passing notes to your friends in school. Real handwritten notes with important questions like, "Do you think I'm cute? Check yes or no".

I wanted to pass notes to you guys. Join in on the fun. Pass notes to your friends here. Hope We don't get caught by the mods and get a detention!

I guess you have as long as it takes me to find that evasive detention button! :lol:

I did extra credit yesterday so let's just let this one slide on by, shall we?

Where do you get these extra credits and can I get them with a side salad and a Diet Pepsi?

Anyway, I have.. internetting to do! Have fun!
  • CaloricCountess
    CaloricCountess Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Do you think, I should shave; my head?

Y/N?
  • LauraInTheWater
    LauraInTheWater Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Do you like green eggs and ham? Y/N
  • CaloricCountess
    Options
    Do you like green eggs and ham? Y/N

Y!
  • CaloricCountess
    Options
    Do you think, I should shave; my head?

Y/N?

Noo

o:)
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    @RunHardBeStrong do you think @SomebodyWakeUpHIcks is really unemployed?
    Yes no

No.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    @LittleHearseDriver will you make sure they play Another One Bites the Dust at my funeral?
    Yes, no
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    @LittleHearseDriver will you make sure they play Another One Bites the Dust at my funeral?
    Yes, no

On bagpipes would be sweet!

Omg! Yes! You just earned an invite to my funeral.Also make sure they play Stones, Can't Always Get What You Want.