Anyone 163 lbs., Eating 1600 Calories & Losing Wt.?

Options
13»

Replies

• Hunnib23
    Hunnib23 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I started at 32 yrs old and 160-165 ish. I tried eating the MFP recommendation and say no results despite working out every day. So I changed it to IIFYM recommendation of 1699 and dropped about 13 pounds. Kinda crazy but it works.

MFP changed it back to somehow and I ate what it was recommending again for about 2 weeks just to see, and I went back up to 152.
    So two weeks ago I went back to IIFYM to redo my #'s and put it at my recommended 1593 and I am already back down 3 lbs.
  • allstatemom
    allstatemom Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • judychicken
    judychicken Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    Options
    I maintain my weight at eating 1600 calories a day despite exercising or not. I tried doing both, neither matters. I have to eat 1500 or less to lose and exercise moderately at least 4 days a week and I work an active job 5 days a week for 5hrs a day. I weigh 163 right now. I was at 168/169 prior to cutting my calories.
  • andriaschmit
    andriaschmit Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 34 (in 2 weeks), 5'7" and currently weigh 160.5lbs. I started MFP doing the typical 1200kcals/day. I have increased over the last 4months and feel very comfortable at 1600kcals/day. As far as to eat workout cals or not, I eat into them only when I'm still hungry. I have noticed a very consistent loss of about 1lb/week ever since I added weight training 2months ago (all while maintaining 1600cals/day). I honestly don't worry about scale/weightloss too much. I'm more motivated and pleased to see a loss of inches (I measure every 4 weeks).

Hope this helps! :-)
    -Andria