Hangover!

Options
I misbehaved last night & attacked a bottle of wine :smile:

Today, my sins are biting me in the butt! Grazing on anything I can get my hands on...and it's sausage roll day at work!!! I confess, I caved...eeeeeek!

Luckily there's no McDonalds where I live otherwise I'd be 3 Big Macs and a Quarter Pounder in...

My recovery food is normally a tin of coke & a tuna mayo sandwich...interested to hear what other folk reach for :smile:

Replies

• kristen8000
    kristen8000 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Since I started keeping calories low, I've only had room for 1 drink a day (if that). That's the great part of sticking to the plan, you can't drink enough to have a hangover.

Honestly, the day after overdrinking, I want nothing to do with food. I feel awful and more than likely I'm spending the day in the bathroom. I never got how people could eat greasy food after over indulging the night before. Or even the night of. Fast food after the bar never sounded good to me.
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I too cannot eat the next day,,gag! I usually lose weight after a few days' drinking session cuz I can't look at food+dehydration
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    Gatorade and McDonald's sausage egg McMuffin with cheese, and like, 3 hash browns. That's if I can get out of bed at all.
  • aeloine
    aeloine Posts: 2,163 Member
    Options
    Anything MEGA carby. Pancakes, toast, cheese, fries, cheese fries... bacon cheese fries.....
  • af240
    af240 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Greasy breakfast food over here too, and strong coffee!
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    tacos
  • gamerbabe14
    gamerbabe14 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    A 5-Hour energy and if I am able to keep that down than I eat as usual. There's a 95% chance though I won't get out of bed until 3pm.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Anything spicy like a burrito, and a diet mountain dew were my go-tos back in the day.
  • mskimee
    mskimee Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    All the carbz!
  • Ohwhynot
    Ohwhynot Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 2 of my epic hangover. I had McDonald's and pizza yesterday. Not a proud day. :disappointed:
  • DX2JX2
    DX2JX2 Posts: 1,921 Member
    Options
    May I ask what Sausage Roll Day is? I think I might need to launch a local version of that. For me only.
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    no food, just coffee
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell or falafel.
  • ISweat4This
    ISweat4This Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Gatorade or coconut water