SEPTEMBER THROUGH OCTOBER CHALLENGE---Drop and give me 20!

Options
hillcrestbaby
hillcrestbaby Posts: 577 Member
edited September 2017 in Challenges
I love the Fall and it so happens to be around my birthday and I am one year away from the big 60!!! So I created this challenge because I need to lose 20 pounds and I'm so tired of doing the same old thing the same old way. I don't want to celebrate another birthday where I am currently at, so here goes it! A September through October fall challenge----Drop and give me 20 (or you fill in the blank)!

Come on along if you want to join me! This is about a 2 lbs loss every week, so it's very doable.

What to do?

1) Log in every week with your results beginning today! Log your STARTING WEIGHT, CURRENT WEIGHT, GOAL WEIGHT

2) Add any tidbit of encouragement you'd like to add.

THE ESSENCE OF A NEW DAY
This is the beginning of a new day.
You have been given this day to use as you will.
You can waste it or use it for good.
What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it.
When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever,
In its place is something that you left behind...
Let it be something good.
---Author Unknown

Replies

• hillcrestbaby
    Options
    Here goes my first Log:

Starting weight: 144
    Current Weight: 144
    Goal Weight: 124
  • hillcrestbaby
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Well it looks like I'm a lone ranger here, but that's ok, I'm gonna log whenever I get a loss or have something amazing to share... so my amazing moment was that I lost 2 pounds and am on track here for my goal by my birthday! I actually had my hubby share with me yesterday that he's taking me on a business trip to Cancun that came up at the last minute...it's a little bit before my birthday but it'll give me even more incentive to keep up the pace! Yay!

Starting weight: 144
    Current Weight: 142
    Goal Weight: 124