Looking For Inspirational Motivators

Options
I'm A Single Mommy who is 28 years old and I am a recovering binge eater... Getting a grip on the psychological aspect of binging was tough, but I think I have it now... I will be departing from Structure House this Saturday where I have learned the skills to help me out over this past month (Thanks and Shout Out to Dr. Oz for sending me here)!!! I have a high stress situation at home that I am faced with (a ventilator dependent trach baby who has my whole heart) and I am afraid I will get overwhelmed with providing and taking care of him all over again and lose all of my skills I have gained when I'm back to reality and the real world!!! That's where you all can come in :) Having people to motivate you can surprisingly help in a lot of ways... So if you are able to "Be on My Team" Let me know please and Thanks in Advance!!!

Kamilah

P.S You can check my Vlogs out on Youtube @ http://youtu.be/PnVll5Y1muM and this will link you to my other video logs that I have been doing everyday since I've been at Structure House... Thanks for the support

Replies

• VixenArgentum
    VixenArgentum Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    We're behind you babe!

Just remember eating healthy and exercising isn't all or nothing. If you make a mistake, don't let it make you snowball. Just pick up where you left off and pretend it never happened.
  • kamilah129
    kamilah129 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    That Is The Best Advice That I Have Learned!!! Thank You :)