Zombies Run

Options
I'm starting the Zombies Run app today! Anyone else use this as their primary form of cardio? Id love a running buddy

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Running is my primary form of cardio, I also cycle for cross training.
  • donjshaw1
    donjshaw1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Massive zombies run fan here. Just completed season 6, episodes 31 and 32 this morning. Hope you continue to enjoy it.
  • avigailmessika
    avigailmessika Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I had it on my phone since my now husband then crush told me about it on a friend zone date. I started last week after he convinced me to join his gym and there weren't any cool movies on the gym screens. It's great and it makes me want to go to the gym even when he has a training session and I don't!
  • victory68
    victory68 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I am so addicted to this app! I used to say I would never run unless something was chasing me. A little more than a year ago I found this app and now I can't wait to run! The story develops and gets so intense and is so well written I run all the time now. Have fun with it.

Stay safe runner 5
  • girlgeeklula
    girlgeeklula Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Runner 5 here. I've had a couple of weeks off 5k training using the remodeled 5k trainer, but getting back on this week. I've been off and on using the app for a few years and I love it.
  • enyagoboom
    enyagoboom Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    i'm going to be going back into this soon :) love the app!
  • curlsintherack
    curlsintherack Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    haven't tried this I should though I take my zombie prep very seriously. I try my best to make head shots so I don't have to run though. I'll try it even though I am afraid this app might mess with my carefully crafted game plan.
  • victory68
    Options
    lsutton484 wrote: »
    haven't tried this I should though I take my zombie prep very seriously. I try my best to make head shots so I don't have to run though. I'll try it even though I am afraid this app might mess with my carefully crafted game plan.

Think of this as your plan B. If you run out of ammo you would need some kind of plan as the hoards descend. May I suggest running? Lol

• curlsintherack
    curlsintherack Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    victory68 wrote: »

Think of this as your plan B. If you run out of ammo you would need some kind of plan as the hoards descend. May I suggest running? Lol
    out of ammo? nope not me.
    I do plan on trying the app though I usually do podcasts and audiobooks could use a break.

• HeliumIsNoble
    HeliumIsNoble Posts: 1,213 Member
    Options
    Zombies Run is awesome! It's exactly what I needed to take up running.

I've had two weeks off due to injury, and I am raring to find out what happens next in the story line.
  • Hecka_Rebecca
    Hecka_Rebecca Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I started running in 2013 specifically because of this app and I still use it! Is anyone else doing the Halloween Virtual Race this year? I'll be doing the 10k and my SO will be running his very first 5k!
  • Barfly57
    Barfly57 Posts: 333 Member
    Options

Double tap
  • Barfly57
    Barfly57 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Warning! Zombies detected! always gets my heart racing.
  • kenyonhaff
    kenyonhaff Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    I use the app... But I usually walk. It's above a slow zombie shuffle right?
  • victory68
    Options
    @kenyonhaff as long as you are faster than a slow shamble we can use you! Keep it up and before you know it you will be faster than anyone in Able and all the villains you may face outside Able. ;)

@R_LM_G how did the race go? I ran it on Saturday and got a PR but I'm going to run it again this Saturday too!

Stay safe out there 5!!