Just getting over injury.

I'm 21, in the coast guard, and new to this. I just recently got over a 9 months that back injury and am slowly starting to get back into things. I miss working out, and I definitely slacked on eating healthy. I need new ideas to make food for myself, and would love some friends and support along the way.

Replies

• bevK303
    bevK303 Posts: 5 Member
    I would really like some friends to help me on my journey. If anyone is willing
  • andrew4150
    andrew4150 Posts: 30 Member
    Don't know how much help I can be but I'm on everyday and willing to give a thumbs up. Add me if you'd like
  • Karliemyalgia
    Karliemyalgia Posts: 146 Member
    Hi Bev,
    Sorry to hear about your back injury, that is certainly a set back in things.
    Would love to support and help your journey.
    I myself, now 25, have since 20 began developing a chronic inflammation and widespread pain disease, in the last year there has been a lot of debilitating changes - so my fitness schedule went from normal to nil and now it's grandma levels but we gotta do what we can.

Have you tried looking into pinterest? There are tons of cute and cool ideas on there healthy (and not :P )
  • bevK303
    bevK303 Posts: 5 Member
    You guys are awesome. Thank you.
    And oh yes. Pinterest has helped me a lot. I've been finding cool easy exercises and lots of good recipes