All Over Again

Options
I just finished a 30-minute cardio workout at home with a little strength workout for lower body. It was the first time in like 2 or 3 weeks. I've become busy with work, writing, and family that I didn't have the time to workout. I've also been eating unhealthy snacks, less veggies, and less fruits. Recently, I've been feeling pain in my knees and elbows and I could feel some pain in my left chest. I don't know if it has something to do with my heart or just muscle. Anyway, so I wasn't able to finish this workout online because I was feeling a bit dizzy especially whenever I stand up after 30 seconds of mountain climbing. I'm frustrated right now, it's like first time all over again and I gained 3-4kgs. Is it ok for me to take it slow again? Like 30mins of alternate cardio and strength

Replies

• CaloricCountess
    CaloricCountess Posts: 202 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Having chest pain, especially in conjunction with dizziness while exercising; might be a sign of dangerously high blood pressure! I'd cease exercising, until your Doctor deems it okay; to continue!

While exercise's typically to maintain/better health, it isn't necessary for weight riddance; just consuming less calories is!
  • dani_1977
    dani_1977 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Ditto to what the above person says.

There is nothing wrong with walking. Is easier on your joints and will give you time to build up to more strenuous cardio. But I would see a doctor about that chest pain and dizziness