• TeresaB12345
    TeresaB12345 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Kohls has some in their tekgear brand that aren't racerback
  • blonditz
    blonditz Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    usmcmp wrote: »
    Target has lots of sleeveless and tank top type shirts that aren't racerbacks.

https://www.target.com/c/tops-activewear-women-s-clothing/-/N-5xtci

Thank you
  • blonditz
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »
    blonditz wrote: »
    jemhh wrote: »
    Is it a personal preference to not have your bra straps show? Years ago I remember it was a no-no but these days it's not a big deal. Though I understand if it's just personal preference.

Yes, personal preference. And it's not just to the gym as I often pick the kids up from school or stop at the grocery store on the way home.

I see.

You might try looking in the pajama section for tanks. I get my workout tanks from that area because I can often find non clingy tanks there. I can't say off the top of my head if there are more non racer back tanks in that area but it's worth a shot.

Never thought of that. I'll have to look there.
  • blonditz
    Options
    Kohls has some in their tekgear brand that aren't racerback

That's where I've found them in the past. Not having a lot of luck this year.
  • n2dbriarpatch
    n2dbriarpatch Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    As an aside, they do make cute sports bras in bigger sizes! I have one from Panache that provides AMAZING support (I wear a 32H) and is stylish. I stalk Amazon until I find deals on the styles I like. The bra I have goes up to a J-cup. Panache Women's Underwired Sports Bra, Kaleidoscope, 32 H https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HQQW440/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_jNcRzbNCRKTCN
  • VeronicaA76
    VeronicaA76 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    Options:
    1. A lot of larger department stores carry tanks that aren't racer backs
    2. If shirt sleeves annoy you, find cheap t-shirts (secondhand is great for this), and simply cut off the sleeves. Instant sleeveless shirt.
    3. Your working out, it's just a bra strap. Wear stuff that you are comfortable in and don't worry about what anyone else thinks. Chances are because they are also working out, they aren't noticing.