Looking for Sleeved and Keto friends. Please add me!

Options
nniang
nniang Posts: 7 Member
edited September 2017 in Food and Nutrition
Greetings! I'm fairly new to MFP. I have been logging my food as a way to keep myself accountable. I am 6 weeks post op and would love to know how you're eating and to hear about your exercise regimens and sleeve related challenges. I'd like for this forum to be a space where we can support one another.

Replies

• Lannie79
    Lannie79 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You might want to search for specific sub groups. There are several for keto and low carb.
    There is also a gastric bypass/vsg/band group. The main forum at times is not supportive of WLS, so the sub groups is a good option.
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    Lannie79 wrote: »
    You might want to search for specific sub groups. There are several for keto and low carb.
    There is also a gastric bypass/vsg/band group. The main forum at times is not supportive of WLS, so the sub groups is a good option.

Nor low carb diets.

Try the Low Carber Daily. There are a couple of people there who did keto after WLS.

Good luck.
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome. I suggest you check out the following main low carber daily forum group herein MFP. It's where most of us Ketophiles tend to hang out:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/discussions/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group

Lots of good info available in the launch pad and sticky note area of this group too!