Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Favourite salad?

HangryPixies
HangryPixies Posts: 16 Member
Preferably ingredients I can get from the local supermarket rather than the organic health food store haha. I try to eat more salad and love shop bought but I'm basically a beginner at building my own, my romaine lettuce/cucumber/cherry tomato and shredded chicken looks so sad. Also a complete newbie to salad dressing.. What do you put in yours? What dressings do you use? Thank you!

Replies

• Tulip9
    Tulip9 Posts: 145 Member
    Right now, I really like Marzetti's Simply Dressed & Light Balsamic Vinaigrette. Only 50 calories for 2 Tbsp., and I really like it. Find a dressing that you really like. I love romaine, English cucumber, shredded carrots, grilled veggies (zucchini, corn, onions, bell peppers), dried cranberries, nuts (candied or plain), rotisserie chicken or tuna, a little shredded mozzarella or feta, whatever you have around. I don't put all of these in one salad! Taco salad is good too. Good luck!