How to get this body?

Options
d2361tlfk5nd.jpg
I've been a fan of the girl on the right for a long time and something i've always admired were her legs.

Now than i was younger a was fairly slim, but even than my body looked similar to the one on the left (my calves were almost the same size as my thighs), because i dieted while running and doing other leg exercises.
Since i plan to lose weight again, this time i want to do it right and get simply skinny legs without too much visible muscle.

Does anybody know how to achive that look? All that muscle makes my legs look even bigger, i just want them to be thin and feminine...

Replies

• amyteacake
    amyteacake Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    The same thing that the person above said: genetics. It plays a bit part in how your body looks when you lose weight/build muscle etc. I used to want to have small legs and a thigh gap but because of how I'm built, it just isn't possible for me. I have naturally thick thighs and that's okay.

And like they said, you can work on getting the best body that you can have, but genetics will play a big part in it.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Try not to get too hung up on looking like someone else, but do focus on how you can chisel the body you do have. Genetics is a huge factor as mentioned above.

If you have weight to lose, focus on that goal, pick a strength training program to help you during this process. Once you cut some fat, create great further goals to start working towards more body composition changes and further fat loss if needed.

Eta: muscle in your legs... as in having some definition, does not make them NOT look feminine. They look defined and strong, embrace them. But as mentioned above, you may need to carry a little more body fat if you want 'zero definition'. How thin they get in relation to the amount of weight you want to lose is also determined by genetics too, no such thing as spot reducing.