Getting back into weight loss

Two years ago, I began my weight loss journey while I was taking a nutrition class in college and training for a 5k. In 4 months, I had lost 25 pounds and felt amazing. I transitioned to a vegetarian diet afterwards to maintain the weight loss, but I stopped regularly exercising. I have only gained five pounds back, but am stuck in the past and feeling successful for the past 2 years. I'm ready to become disciplined again and use food logging as a measure and tool for another weight loss journey extended to a goal of dropping 50 pounds. I recently moved to a small town and I am struggling with eating my feelings of loneliness. To combat a lack of support in my new area, I'm hoping these discussion boards will help me when I am tempted.

Replies

• BulletProofSkim
    BulletProofSkim Posts: 83 Member
    Hi, I need to lose 25kg which is about 55lb. I'm Australian but happy to support you. Feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • andrew4150
    andrew4150 Posts: 30 Member
    Logging on multiple times a day, motivated to get in shape. Add me if you'd like always appreciate motivation and happy to return the favor.
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,576 Member
    Welcome to MFP, Tracking your food is so helpful, You can do this!! All the best!! Feel free to add me :)