Please Help Me!!! As I Help You!

pookiebear5705
pookiebear5705 Posts: 3 Member
edited September 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Hi! My name is Miguel and I'm 27 years old. I'm currently in the process of losing weight yet again. I'm seeking anyone and everyone doesn't matter size just to follow me so you can motivate me and I can motivate you. I feel like if I was to post my progress and workouts it could help someone get motivated and I know for sure it would motivate me as well. I'm currently 431lbs but i was 475lbs @ my heaviest and now have been going about my workouts and eating right for the last month. Just looking for motivational people and please now bad comments or bad vibes. Thank you

[post edited by MFP mods]

Replies

• MelanieAnne84
    MelanieAnne84 Posts: 6 Member
    Congratulations on all your work so far. I was 316 at least (stopped weighing for a bit) back in June. I am now sitting at 305.4 and need some serious motivation. Do you use a Fitbit? I'm melanie from Nova Scotia. You can add me
  • HealthyKatty
    HealthyKatty Posts: 24 Member
    Hello - I can add you!
  • pookiebear5705
    pookiebear5705 Posts: 3 Member
    Good Evening, How do I add people on here? Also Melanie no I use a Under Armour band. Sorta the same thing as a fitbit.. Congrats on the progress so far. I'm definitely pushing it and would love to watch your progress as you go and we can motivate each other. HealthyKatty thanks so much for the add