HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
Hey yall,
I need a bit of advice. I started Herbalife about a month ago. and for the first few weeks i worked out only 3 times a week. and i lost 20 pounds and a few inches. Now, i do 2 shakes a day plus tea and snacks of veggies and fruits. i feel like i eat well, and feel like i have eaten alot (kinda feel like bloated) i drink a lot of water. i feel like i do well. I have up'ed my workouts to 4 or 5 times a week. I have cut down on drinking alcohol.
my issue is that i have not lost any more weight, and i fluctuate 3-5 pounds everyday and it seems like i am going no where. it has been this way for a few weeks.
anyone have any idea what i could do differently?

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    You could set your calorie goal appropriately and hit it consistently, by making sure you log correctly. Weight loss slows down as you lose weight, and weight constantly fluctuates.

You can eat whatever you want and you don't have to exercise to lose weight.

If you don't feel well, a prudent step would be to assess whether diet is okay. (Herbalife is not an okay "food".)

How many weeks are there in your months? :D You have to learn patience.
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    How many calories are you eating?

Unless you have over 100 lbs to lose, losing 20 lbs in a month is dangerously unhealthy. Honestly even if you did have 100 lbs to lose, losing 5 lbs a week is dangerous unless you are under a doctor's care.