Booby prize

Options
Avocado_Angel
Avocado_Angel Posts: 2,362 Member
So today I actually went & got professionally fitted for a bra. Can't believe how long iv waited. Think the last time was about 16 years ago. And get this, iv been walking about all my adult life thinking I'm a size 34b turns out I'm a 34dd *Happy dance* no wonder iv had so many bra woes.

Best part. Today I binned my 6 year old bra ! It was originally white but it's most definitely GREY & was hanging together by threads. It was my 1 of 2 bras, one of which was given to me by my sister who was a 34c so today I said goodbye to an old friend and HELLOOOO to some new bras! All this weight loss stuff & new me stuff feels good! Got some much needed new socks too but didn't think that was a good way to start the thread. Bit boring.

You got any boob/bra/out with old in with new stories ?

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I got my moobs out once. That count? :bigsmile:

Also, ttiwwp.

You wana see a picture of my old bra ?

..... like you need to ask
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Every girl should buy and wear cute bras and underwear!! And that fit properly.

I love pretty and fun underwear! I have way more than I need, I should stop buying them! Socks too, I have way more than I need!

I have no ratty old bras, underwear or socks, life is too short to wear ugly clothes!

I know it's stupid and perhaps morbid, but I do think about if I die or get in an accident and someone sees my underwear I want them to be nice! So stupid sounding as I type this out.

A good reason for wearing nice underwear is you never know who might end up seeing it...whether you have a wardrobe malfunction or get lucky!

I like knowing that my bras and underwear are cute, even if no one sees them.

One thing I have a hard time with is finding a good running bra. I have thrown out hundreds of dollars worth of new bras because they end up chaffing me until I bleed. I finally found one but its been discontinued. Reminds me to check Amazon.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    underwear?
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    I'm super picky about socks. The seams have to be just so and the elastic can't distract me. I think that's why I have so many pairs, a lot of them are just rejects that just sit in the drawer.
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    Also any kind of out with old - in with new stories about anything doesn't need to be bras.

C'mon let's keep this thread going

I have a hard time letting go of shoes. Like running shoes, I know you are supposed to replace them and when I do I notice a difference...but it takes me a while to actually throw shoes away. They usually sit in my car as "just in case" backups.