Greetings ... and accountability

Options
Rocki_
Rocki_ Posts: 166 Member
I have decided to open my profile up from *Friends Only* to *MFP Members*. After yo-yoing for what seems like forever, I have decided to post a list of 'weight changes', with the hope that it will keep me focused and on track. I noticed that MFP doesn't update your profile when you gain, but only when you lose, so I have decided that when I weigh in (every Saturday morning) I WILL post my gain if I have gone up rather than down. Again, it's all about accountability. I do have progress pics in my profile, and current pics, so you can see that I have not gone ALL THE WAY back up to where I started, but I WANT to... I WILL GET BACK to where I was at my goal weight. The scale may be different, depending on how my body composition changes, but the clothing sizes WILL BE THE SAME!! :)

I can't post the list here so that it is easily legible, so I have altered my profile. Under "Why I Want to Get In Shape" I have listed my lbs lost AND gained.... the number is the total number of lbs lost from my heaviest on June 24, 2004.... then to when I joined MFP... and my rollercoaster-ish ride along the way. So you see, it can happen to anyone...and happens to a lot of people.

It's not just you. YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!! We have to be accountable, and in so doing, we will SUCCEED!!!

Replies