New mom looking for new mom friends

Options
13»

Replies

• carrieannhitchen
    carrieannhitchen Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Due in 1 week. And have gained 10kg but need to lose about 40kg overall. Feel free to add me . I know I'm going to need the support in the next few weeks especially
  • Swift2018
    Swift2018 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I am new to this app and first timer for posting to a community board. New mom, 2 months post-baby number 3...totally our last. I am looking to get back to pre-baby shape and it is a bit harder this time. I gained 65 pounds, down 30. I am breastfeeding as well, I find it difficult to figure out where I should set my daily calorie count. Would love to support and encourage on this journey through sleep deprivation and busy lives.
  • DGuar635
    DGuar635 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am in the same boat as you! I have half of my pregnancy weight left to loose 22 lbs to get back to my pre pregnancy weight. Starting back up on MFP today At 2 months pp. I put my goal to loose .5 lbs a week so that I don’t cut too many calories. Also trying to be realistic with workouts because with a 2 month old and Exclusively breastfeeding, there isn’t a lot of me time for working out so I’m shooting for 4 days a week. I would love to keep in touch and cheer each other on , share recipes etc!